- Level one is easy - maybe start here for grade 8's then work up to level 2.
- There are 30 reps of two different exercises between 30 second breaks
- 8 minutes
Monday, May 5, 2014
- Level 2 is good for classes - I have used it in classes before - this is the original one that Jessie used in class. (Thanks Jessie!)
- 40 reps or two different exercises then a 15second break - 4 sections.
Tuesday, May 6, 2014
- Three sets of three different push-ups with 30 second breaks in between
- Second exercise requires a bench - I used the stool starting with the first step and then the top - but got kinda stuck up there at the end. Could use a downward dog position for class.
- I wasn't able to complete all of the push-ups but I know I could attain this level after a few weeks.
Wednesday, May 7, 2014
- I didn't have a lot of time today and I was sore so I did a quick and easy 4 minute abs for Women
- It was easy
- There were two exercises with 15 second breaks in between.
- Reps started at 8, then 14 or 16
- Exercises repeated.
- This one is too easy for class - I wouldn't do it again.
Thursday, May 8, 2014
- Firm up toning buttocks level 1 - 15 minutes
- 3 sets of 30 reps of bridge
- 2 sets of 15 reps each leg lunges
- 2 sets of 20 reps each leg hip extensions with bent knee
- This was easy and pretty boring. I wouldn't use this one in class - maybe it was boring because there was no music?