Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Fitness YouTubes


Thursday, May 1, 2014

  • Level one is easy - maybe start here for grade 8's then work up to level 2. 
  • There are 30 reps of two different exercises between 30 second breaks 
  • 8 minutes 


Monday, May 5, 2014
  • Level 2 is good for classes - I have used it in classes before - this is the original one that Jessie used in class. (Thanks Jessie!) 
  • 40 reps or two different exercises then a 15second break - 4 sections.
Tuesday, May 6, 2014
  • Three sets of three different push-ups with 30 second breaks in between
  • Second exercise requires a bench - I used the stool starting with the first step and then the top - but got kinda stuck up there at the end. Could use a downward dog position for class. 
  • I wasn't able to complete all of the push-ups but I know I could attain this level after a few weeks. 


Wednesday, May 7, 2014
  • I didn't have a lot of time today and I was sore so I did a quick and easy 4 minute abs for Women
  • It was easy
  • There were two exercises with 15 second breaks in between. 
  • Reps started at 8, then 14 or 16 
  • Exercises repeated. 
  • This one is too easy for class - I wouldn't do it again. 


Thursday, May 8, 2014
  • Firm up toning buttocks level 1 - 15 minutes
  • 3 sets of 30 reps of bridge
  • 2 sets of 15 reps each leg lunges
  • 2 sets of 20 reps each leg hip extensions with bent knee
  • This was easy and pretty boring. I wouldn't use this one in class - maybe it was boring because there was no music? 

No comments:

Post a Comment