Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Roxana

It is on! Back to yoga and dance. I made my little schedule and this time I am going to do everything I planned. I am excited to get back into dance teaching shape.

One of the regular ladies cut her hair into a afro mohawk. I think she looks hot and fierce. She said it is very liberating. Definitely! Ironically, there were a couple of boys with buns in their hair. The gender norms are changing. Not such a bad thing.

I had an ok class. I think that I am going to start recording things I miss and things I cheat on so that I stop the bad habits.. but I will start this Monday… hehe! I didn't do awesome enough day - first day back rights!

So far, I have nothing that hurts. Well, I think tomorrow everything will hurt but you know what I mean. I could feel muscles that I haven't used in a while. I will be feeling super strong and ready to teach in a few weeks - which is good.. cause that is when I start - hopefully!


No comments:

Post a Comment