Saturday, August 23, 2014

Saturday 8:33 - 9:11am and 4:42 - 5:15 Skate E Spot (1H 11 mins)


Morning Sesh:
I need to change the music on my runpod. I didn't listen to music all day today - or yesterday for that matter. I will have to do that tomorrow nap time.

I am trying to remember what I did this morning…. manuals. Oh ya - I worked on my 180's again. I figured out that if I say 1,2, and really go on three - like down, up and around… they work! I was lingering in the down position for so long waiting to go slow enough - so 1,2, 3!

Afternoon Sesh:
I played my game with my first line - and I did it! I got it five times in a row. I then thought I should see how many more I could get in a row - but that was it! haha.. I failed on the sixth. I thank my 180 practice for being able to win my game.

I started playing the game with my second line - but then ended up changing my second line to: fakie mongo push, fakie ollie, shuv-it, and fakie frontside 180.

No comments:

Post a Comment