Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wednesday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Mari

Today I didn't have a good class. It wasn't the head today, but my back was kind of hurting. It is an old hurt that had faded away to the background and wasn't that noticeable and I must have done something to it Monday at dance … cause I can feel it again. So, I decided not to do the postures that were hurting the right side of the lower back. I let it have a little break.

Tomorrow, I will play it by ear. If it hurts I will let it have a break still. If it doesn't - game on!

Tanya was in class this morning and she was standing right beside me. I wish I would have had a better class. She always finishes class early by doing one set of the last few postures. I wonder why she always leaves early? Must be something baby related… or maybe not wanting to talk to anyone about babies in the change room.


No comments:

Post a Comment