Saturday, August 2, 2014

Saturday 9:30 - 10:30ish Surf Zuma (10 waves)

This morning we took a break from the skate and had a nice breaky walk. It was grey and misty and the first time we have worn hoodies here in Southern Cali. Last weekend we skipped the surf because I remembered the busy activity on the weekends from the year before and today we decided to go for it anyways.

We had to circle around the PCH three times to find a spot to park. (We could pay for parking.. but that is crazy!) There were a lot of cyclists and swimmers out today. There could have been some sort of race or practice race going on.

I didn't feel amped to get in the water as it was still grey and coldish. (What a pussy!!) BUT, I went in and caught some of the small waves. I tried to focus on going diagonal which made me fall down a lot but it has to be done.

I think we will skip tomorrow's surf and just go on our last few weekdays that we have here. We don't want to leave… we love it here!! Oh well, summers will have to do until early retirement!! haha! Keep that eye on the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment