Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday 6-7am Hot - Tianne

I have named this combo of classes - a night hot then a morning hot - the Yoga Bomb! I don't know why... but I guess I am thinking of a water bomb explosion  - and nothing left in my body. This class was awful! hahaha! Last night I had leg cramps -


Leg cramps last night.. 4 of them... woke me up and wouldn't uncramp.. then another.. four in a row.. I was sweating and crying.. I called my dad cause he gets them.. and standing up worked.. once I got there.. I couldn't relax my foot.. and the bad ankle was killing in the position it was stuck... AWFUL!!!

Maybe I shouldn't have gone but I wanted to stretch it out. I ended up sitting on the floor a lot and massaging my calf and downward dogging and stretching it out. I was tired and felt sick.. I think I am just dehydrated and tired. AND... my dad on the phone last night says, "You do too much." That didn't help - it kept ringing through my head making me have a reason not to try harder. It gave me an excuse to give up for the class. Then, I would fight him with a no, I am normal - other people aren't! And.. I would try again. It was a constant battle in my head. But.. I am rolling with I am normal.. just thirsty and tired!!

Sushi FRIDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment