Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday 6-7:30 Hot Yoges - Taryn

It is COLD today!! It was nice to get in the hot studio and lay down on my mat. I saw that the two talking ladies were new and they were going beside me so I moved down a little further. I was not going to be distracted by newbies again! I was beside the nice Asian girl who is there everyday at 6. She was coughing. What a trooper. I hope I don't get sick! Behind me were the two hot boys that try hard and do well. And one of them had their annoying girl friend with them.. she was a little out of my view.. which was good cause my goal was to stay away from unfocused fidgeters. On the other side of me was a girl who said it was her first class but she was awesome. She must do other stuff. That annoying, little, Asian man was out of my view but he was there and he was the same ol'. I wish a teacher would talk about moving together and using the class energy. Taryn doesn't give any corrections or compliments. But, that is my only qualm with her. She has a nice clear voice and there is a good flow to her classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment