Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday 6-7:30 Jazz -MOE! - Womanizer (cover.. of course!)

YAY!! I can dance! I am going back every Monday. That was so much more fun than yoga. We did a disco cardio section of warm up. The new warm-up is cool. I like the stretching and bending. It is funky. We didn't do across the floor. (YAY.. that was the part I was worried about.. ) WE did choreo for an hour. It was awesome.. and a lot for our brains and there were lots of fast, intricate parts.. but it was fun. I will be back NEXT MONDAY!

Oh ya... and.. when I walked into Harbour - it had all changed. The reception and waiting area is totally different. I am not sure if I like it yet.. well, I like it.. I just need to get used to it. The sign in area has moved so there is less hallway congestion. They must have done this on the Thanksgiving Monday when the studio was closed. They have never been closed for the whole day before. BUT.. I am just guessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment