Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday 6-7:30 Hot Yoges - Christine - MIKE! hahaha!

Well, this was an exciting class. Right after camel a girl diagonally to the left behind me was all fainty. Her friend signaled Christine and they helped her move to the couch outside. The paramedics were called and Mike (Mike and Jen) showed up with his crew. Funny! Well, not funny... but different.

Christine didn't finish the class. Most people left. Some people stayed and finished the last three postures on their own... of course I was one of them. And, I stretched out my ankle like I like too. I think it might be getting a little better. It has to be.

The class was packed. They are so fill now that they turn people away. Christine was telling us that you can sign into class online but if you aren't there 20 minutes before class your place will be given to someone else. That is getting a bit out of hand. I haven't had that problem yet but I have been coming a half hour early for the most part. Well.. to the 6pm classes anyways.

I was so tired by the time I got home from school today that I decided to keep moving.. get changed and go straight to yoga. I laid down in the studio beside one of the girls that goes all the time. When class started that damn little, fidgety, Asian dude was beside me. Then a girl moved in between myself and him. I was kinda grumpy and had no focus for the first part of class. Why doesn't Christine mention that we are trying to move all together at the same time. This dude just does things when he wants them and he never stops moving. I seriously considered leaving the class. I hate him that much. I imagined telling him after class that maybe his challenge could be to stand still and move only when you are told to move. But right, I am not that much of a nerd. But.. the teacher should say something about that.. so he knows... cause he is so annoying. It took me about halfway through class to finally ignore him and stop sending him evil vibes. It was too late for the energy around me though. I think infected the nice girl next to me. She was super grumpy, closed eyes, and not smiling at all. I changed my attitude to every time he annoys me ... to smile. I tried to smile at the girl behind me too.. everyone was grumpy. That class was off to a bad start from the start.. and it ended.. or didn't end.. badly too.. People should enjoy and smile.. I think it makes it harder when everyone is all so mean faced.

ANYWAYS.. it is over and I get to go back tomorrow morning.. and it won't be busy!! YAY!!

1 comment: