Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thursday 6-7:30 Hot Yoges - Christine - SNOW!!!

YAY! We had a normal sized class today thanks to the snow! I had fun skating my feet down to class. It was nice and refreshing. I love snow! I put my mat in my normal place. One of the cute boys put his back behind me again. That is good. He works hard and isn't distracting. Then.. the little Asian dude came and went right beside me again. I got up and moved. I think the cute boy thought I moved because of him. I don't want to make anyone feel bad but I am not having a bad class because of one dude. I learned my lesson - just get up and move.

I noticed that my left ankle doesn't sit straight when I sit on my knees. I have to keep working on it.

The rest of my body felt really bendy today. This was my third 90 minute class this week. 
Shower time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment