Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday 6-7:30pm Hot Yoges - Tarynn

I love the full one and a half hour Bikram class. It is a challenge. I had an awesome class. I had to deal with two new people fidgeting around me - to my right and right behind me. I felt like I was easily getting frustrated today. I have to remember to smile and focus on myself and forget about the annoyances around me. I have to remember that ... when I leave dance team too. I get so annoyed when the ignorant kids take their time.. not thinking that they may make me miss my class.. and my life. I must smile and be more thankful.. I won't miss class.. just relax. Smile.. you really like these kids. Be nice to them. They are trying hard. I gave myself this lecture in class today.

I also thought about my grade 8s. I have one student going away on vacation and I called her the wrong name. But think about this class: Jasmine, Jasmine, Jasmein, Manpreet, Kamalpreet, Maneesha, Jessica, Jessica. There are a lot of names the same in this class and all of the students are new to me. Anywho - I hate messing up a name  - especially this late in the game. The one's I get messed up the most are Manpreet and Kamalpreet ... for some reason.. I think cause they are both cute and little too.. they look the same.. Anywho - I won't do it again. I got it now.

My right hammy was feeling better .. last week? The week before? It has been sore again this week but it is still flexible. I must be careful. The left hip flexor is doing good. The ankle still isn't bending but I stayed at the end of class today and did some extra stretches. I used my mat tie to pull on my foot in different directions. Then I did I lunge with my right knee down for support and I leaned into the left ankle forcing it to bend more.. breathing deeply.. not too much.. just enough to feel the pull. I liked this stretch. There is support from my other knee down and my hands on each side. It feels safe.

I thought about Emma and doing a yoga class with her this weekend. I thought about us smiling at each other and giving each other extra power to do awesome. Good vibes!

K.. bed time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment