Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Monday 12-1:30 Hot Yoges - Bikram Yoga Delta - Field Trip!!

This was a great class. I tried to smile a my students as they became drained of their energy. I tried to revive them but it wouldn't last very long. It is a very hard class and I am proud of them for doing so well. I brought 17 students and most of them were grade 8's. I wonder if they will ever come back again? Felix gave me a spot beside her. She did amazing. Little Katelyn was next to her. She was so cute.. she kept melting and trying then melting again. Rica was in the back row behind me with Jazmine and Angela. Rica did awesome.. but I am glad she laid down towards the end. Angela and Jasmine could have tried harder.. they had the back row phenomenon going on where they think no one can see them.. where you feel as though you don't have to try as hard. Josh, Elaine and Cierra were in the center... they all seemed to be doing good. Cierra would catch my eye and smile. Arita and Navreet were in the opposite front corner from me so I couldn't see them that well - but they said they had a good class. Charissa, Jazmein, and Kayla were in the front row doing awesome.. I like this crew!! Great job.. awesome class. I look forward to next semester!!

No comments:

Post a Comment