Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday 4:15-5:45 Bikram - Danny - w/ Carrie :-)

Carrie saved me a spot right beside her in the second row. It was such a nice day today that we felt like we should have been going for a run in the sun instead of doing hot yoga - but we were there and ready to go. I hope we get more sun!

At the end of class Carrie said that she started class then realized she was doing class during the floor part. She blanked out for all the hard stuff. I saw her - she was doing good - her auto-pilot rocks.

I continued to work on back bends. My toe stand is needs work. I can't balance. I didn't do this one with the ankle ... so I didn't do it for like two years? No... a year? I don't know - but I could do it before the ankle. I just have to regain my balance and I will... eventually.

I thought about Pit some more and I how I could get him to come to yoga. Jonny and Sam won't go for it. I thought about maybe getting yoga to call him and tell him he won a prize that can only be used by him. Maybe I should just lay out the benefits. I don't think it is going to happen. Hmm... more thought must go into this.


No comments:

Post a Comment