Saturday, January 5, 2013

Saturday 2-3:30 Jazz - Moe - w/ Whitley

Cierra was working the front desk. She is such a great mini - adult. I didn't realize that I didn't have any more 1.5 hour classes on my card and my membership had expired in October. So, I had to get that all fixed up.

Cierra ran out from behind the front desk to greet me, then Moe came and gave me some love, and Whitley - another high school dance teacher from Richmond was there too - so we stood by each other in class. She was sick and I am in mama recovery mode. Same as yesterday with Carrie.

It was a great class. I couldn't do the ab work. I did do some push ups - but slowly.

We did ATF. I went first on the first exercise. I should have gone bigger... but that will come as my body gets back to normal. I am in protection mode. I am focusing on the counts and the music. I thought about my ATF exercises I had been making for school and I think I will add in something where you have to dance to music that is not an 8 count - for the grade 12's. That will really f*** them up and make them think. The second exercise was a bit more awkward but I got it.. small again. We only did the two today. No jumps.

The choreo was good - I really focused on timing and it is so much easier to do that when I have my hearing aids in!!

Oh - and I wore my new socks. They are awesome, fun to dance in. I can't wait to get more pairs.

Ok.. time to feed the baby and relive Jon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment