Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Run 8.2 Km, 45 Mins.

I usually set the Run Pod for a certain distance but today I decided to set it for time. I set it for 45 minutes and I set out to run around Science World and back over the Burrard street bridge. I didn't think I would make it home in that time frame but I made it to my alley two blocks down by the fancy apartment and the Choices. I guess my goal now would be to make it farther in 45 minutes. Can I do 10 km in 45 minutes? haha.. no... that is crazy. That would mean I would have to run ten minutes faster. I guess I could set it for 10km distance next time and see how long that takes. I think it will take about 55 minutes. Maybe next time I will run for 50 minutes and then the next time 55. That is a good loop though and not too long that it isn't enjoyable. If I were to run longer I would need a bit of a longer route. I guess I would stick to the C wall on the way back from the bridge instead of taking the road.

AS for my feet - I got two blisters - one on each foot. Same place as last week... where I rubbed off the callus trying to make my feet pretty. I drained them and polysporined them. I am just going to have to let them get tough and ugly again. Oh well.

It was foggy with some sun today and COLD.. but it was only cold for the first few minutes and then I was red and hot and sweaty.

I listened to Big Boi. He says some dirty stuff!

When I came home Jonny had a Dr. P for me and Dorritos. What was the point of running? hahah.. If I am going to get rid of this baby body I am going to have to get serious with my diet soon... maybe! Hopefully, I can keep eating normal and do the stuff I love and I will go back to normal. It has only been 2 weeks and 3 days of mommy recovery. I got time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment