Saturday, January 12, 2013

Saturday Run 6.28 Km - First run back!!

It is sunny and cold. Moe wasn't teaching her class today so I decided to go for my first run. I listened to Die Antwoord. I ran to the Burrard Street bridge - oh ya.. before I got there.. I was crossing the street to start running and Tina, the art teacher, was in a car at the stop light. So, I got to wave to her. Then I started my run to the bridge. Right before the bridge I accidentally pulled a part our of my Ipod so I had to reset my run. That is why it looks like I did two runs. But, it is all the same run. I ran over the bridge and around past G island and back over the Cambie bridge and home. My option was to run all the way around Science World and Cambie bridge was my escape if that was feeling too long... and it was.. so I took it. See... listening to my body. 

I had two bleeding toes from nails too long. Same toes on each foot. I also had two blisters where I had scrubbed my callouses with a pumice stone trying to make them soft and pretty. I guess I need that rough skin for all the stuff I do. 
Jonny took a picture for my blog... so thoughtful. Thanks for the pre-run photo shoot honey!
 



We have hit the smiling stage!! I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment