Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday 9:30am Bikram - Lisa - w/ Carrie!!

Finally, Carrie and I are back at yoges together. She got there first and saved me a spot beside her at the back. She is still recovering from being sick and has a cough and then there is me in mama recovery.

The heat was the same as yesterday. It didn't cause me distraction. It was the perfect temperature for a Bikram class.

My quads were shaking during separate leg stretching when I was trying to keep the knee locked. My inner thighs were tight during triangle. My upper back was super tight during rabbit - but usually is in the morning anyways. I didn't kick out in standing head to knee. I missed one set of triangle. And, I did the alternate pregnancy exercise for locust to protect my milk jugs.

As for the warts and the fear of giving or getting them, I wore socks to my mat and took my socks off once I was on my mat. I put them back on to leave and it was as easy as that. I am always going to do this.

Great class!! When are we going back? Wait.. I did have one thought in my head... instead of yoging, dancing, and running all in one week... maybe I will do a week of each. I was thinking that would help me to get better faster but that isn't quite true because then I would have two weeks to get worse. I would also exhaust the muscles used for each particular exercise. No - my original plan was best - mix it up! Tomorrow I am going to dance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment