Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wednesday 9:30am Bikram - Chelsea

I was pretty grumpy yesterday so today was a get up and reboot the system.

I did triangle today - although I didn't hold it the whole time. My inner thighs seem to be getting a little better. They will be back to normal soon.

The heat got really cool around the balancing series. Too cool. My towel wasn't sweaty enough so my feet were slipping a bit. Then it got really hot when we got to spine strengthening. Sweat was dripping in my eyes when I looked to the edge of my mat.

I still can't do the sit ups so I am still rolling up.

K.. hungry.. time to play with the baby!

I also found out how many classes I have left. I have 25. I also have my two full months. I wonder how long I can make my 25 classes last? It would be good to have the full months for June and July. I am going to check out the calendar now. And also, how many classes do I have to do a week to make the month passes worth it?


No comments:

Post a Comment