Saturday, January 26, 2013

Saturday 2-3:30 Jazz - Moe

I always love seeing Cierra working at the front desk at Harbour. When I was leaving she was on G street with Slurpees heading back up there. NICE! 


Before I left for dance I had the plan of standing on the left side of the room. I have always stood on the right side because the stereo is on that side and that is where the teacher talks from a lot of the time. I have become dependent on standing there. Now that I have my aids I should force myself to stand in other places. However, I forgot to put them in today... so MONDAY... I will try to dance on the left, front side of the studio. It is time to switch it up! 

We did warm-up and ATF. Moe used my c-section as a story of using your core and that gave me an excuse for falling all over in the turns .. but everyone else ... had no excuses. 

In the choreo the floor part at the end needed some core muscles that I don't have yet. So, I didn't do that part the first few times and then I adapted it to use my hands to switch feet instead of jump switching - so I didn't have to use my core. 

Fun class - now I have to go over the dance and practice it... as per my plan! 


No comments:

Post a Comment