Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday 8:15pm Bikram - Rea w/ Carrie :-)


I am a new mom with a hearing problem - a def mami - if you will. This kept going through my head. And the pain from my wart treatment today. Carrie got to class before me and there weren't any spaces together. That's ok - you can't really talk in class anyways. I was thinking that I should make a list of three things that I was proud of today and three things that I want to work on. So, here goes: 

I am proud or happy that: 
1. I went even though my foot was hurting. (I mean - it can't get worse. It isn't like a sprained ankle. It is just tender and hurts to put pressure on. It will feel better tomorrow.) 
2. I alternated sides with my hands and getting up. 
3. I focused on my breathing and stayed at the end to breathe. 

It was hotter today than it has been. I couldn't hear this teacher's stories. He just had one of those voices. Triangle bothered my foot so I didn't do it. 

I would like to work on: 
1. Not thinking about my problems when during class - focus on breathing and positive stuff - not how quick can I get my body back, my boobs that I hate, my foot, or anything else negative. 
2. Looking around at other people - don't let others distract me... who cares - focus on breathing
3. Holding the postures until I see other people going out of them - first in last out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment