Saturday, June 27, 2009

4pm Hot and 6pm Yin with Patricia - UM - DEATHLY HOT!

hehehehe!!! The hot yoga class today was HOT! It was packed too which made it even hotter. I needed encouragement from Patricia to stand up again - I was HOT! Danielle - tall tattoo girl was there and she was struggling too - although she has a good excuse - it was her birthday yesterday and she .. well she believes in birthday week - so she was struggling from the drinking too. Anywho - it was rough and I am glad to have survived. The Yin after was nice. I was definitely warmed up for it. I stood under the cold shower before I went to that class though. Marnie came to Yin.. so it was fun to have someone to chat with before class. It was her first yin class. I am jealous of her flexible hips!!! GRRR!!! hehehehe!!

K.. going to get my FOOD: YOPO's Curry Samosas - which I have never tried before and Curry beef fried rice... and I am going to get a slurpee too!!! YEAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment