Tuesday, June 16, 2009

6:40 Ballet - Eva


Black ballet slippers make your feet black. My toe nails were too long today. I cut them as soon as I got home.. and I scrubbed my feet!! I don't want black feet for yoga tomorrow morning!!

There was a boy in class.. that hasn't been here in a while.. he is with some company.. I don't know which one. Fun to watch. We did one exercise across the floor together like a duo.. hehe.. that was cool!

I am glad I made it to ballet. I was going to go to street jazz.. but I fell asleep after school. I was tired. How am I going to make it through next year? I think I might actually take naps at school in my office.. on a lawn chaise.. while the kids have practice.. so I can still come home and do my own dance class or yoga... they can wake me up if something happens. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment