Saturday, June 6, 2009

4pm Hot - Camille and 6pm Yin - Camille - HOT and OUCH!

This video is AWESOME!! It is Alex Wong from Vancouver - he is backstage for the ballet of Don Quixote - doing a Beyonce video dance - perfectly!!! hahahaha!!

The hot class was HOT!!! I tried to stay standing .. but I was dripping. I could hear the drips of sweat fall into the pool on my towel.. plop plop plop!! No kidding.. and I am deaf!!! Anywho. I had to lay down and take a few breathers. I left at the savasana to refill my water. I wasn't the only one. We had a little conversation about heat and then pepped ourselves back up to go back in. Camille turned the fans on towards the end. That was NICE! I wish she would have done it sooner!!

The YIN class was focused on opening up the back. I found most of my ache in my upper right side. AT one point.. when we unfolded ourselves.. It took a long time to feel normal again... and relax into a laying position. I have to do this class more often!!

No comments:

Post a Comment