Tuesday, June 2, 2009

6:40 Ballet with Eva - I like this class - I am getting to know the regulars.. and becoming one myself :)


I had a great class. I love dancing in the Lulu gear. So much more comfortable.

Victor was in the jazz class before ballet! He got into to SYTYCD Canada!!! He is going to Toronto next week!!! He was going to take ballroom next. That is so awesome.. I hope he makes it far. I can't wait to see him on TV!!! I can't wait to tell the kids.. once I find out if it is a secret or not.

We did some of the same exercises as last week. That gave my brain a break. I really focused on keeping my pelvis in line - and that should improve my turnout. I had good balance today - that was nice! I am looking forward to next week! I will miss dancing this summer. I should try to get in as many classes as I can before I go.. I can do yoga and run when I am there!!

Bedtime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment