Friday, June 26, 2009

6am PL1HH - Danny - MJ, Farrah, my tongue ring, and my salvacious cyst



This morning I got up and did yoga for the losses of yesterday. Wow - that was gay... but really - what a day yesterday! I can't believe it.

This morning's class was good. It is hard to get back into the habit after having such a non-yoga week. This was my second class this week!!! I hate that! Sometimes you can't help it though. I have three little stiches on the back of my arm which pulled in some exerices so I just didn't do that arm - which was a challenge in itself. Luckily I heal fast and they won't be a problem for long.

We did the plank at the end. I cheated when I thought he wasn't looking - and got caught.. I never do that.. but I tried really hard until I couldn't squeeze anymore.. so whatever - I exerted myself! In reality though, I could have held on. I am going to yoga this afternoon with Marnie - and that will be my goal: I will not leave the posture until the teacher says change not matter what my head tries to tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment