Sunday, June 7, 2009

8am Hot - Heather - Crunchy and Hot

Heather is so nice and pretty and good. She guides the class very well. Her voice is clear and she raises it when we should be pushing that extra bit - which works! She is just a good teacher.

My goals for this class were: stay in the room, stay in the postures, count my breaths in savasana to keep my focus, and take small sips of water.

Stay in the room: I did this one.

Stay in the posters: I had problems at the end with my upper right back - so some of those I came out early. I think this had to do with two things: Yin last night and it being first thing in the morning.

Count my breaths in savasana: It took me a while to remember that this was my goal.. and I was thinking about other stuff at first.. what was I thinking about?? Bali... intercostals.. what exercises can I do to make sure that they don't hurt me again this trip.. and what not to do in the water.. I should look that up now...

Take small sips of water: I failed this one. It was hot and I was thirsty!!

Alex Wongathon!!



ok one more... she is BEAUTIFUL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment