Tuesday, June 2, 2009

6am PL1HH - Patricia - Tee hee hee oops!! Taquitos!


2 Frog towel days in a row!! I like this!!

I stood by the mirror on the right today. It was a busy class. There were a lot of new students. I guess the news about this 1 hour hot is spreading. Theresa - one of the teachers - was in class. She is the first one that I ever took this class from.

I was sleepy this morning. I tied my hair back while walking to yoga. Patricia must not live close by because she seemed quite jealous that I could get up at 5:45 and be here. I guess it balances out though - because I have to drive to work! It is super awesome that yoga and dance are so close.

Not much to say about this class - my hips still suck but I am working on them.. and I have to not push too hard.. I don't want to hurt myself! (or scare Patricia!)

No comments:

Post a Comment