Tuesday, June 9, 2009

6am PL1HH - Patricia - I feel good! Tired.. but good.

Yeah! Patricia is back and feeling better. She obviously teaches the class the best because she is the one who created this series. There is a nice flow from one posture to another.

The class was really busy today.

In half moon bending to my right is still crunchy - maybe just morning crunchy though. I was morning crunchy for a lot of things today. I am still hoping that my morning flexibility will improve my doing yoga so much in the morning. The verdict is still out on that opinion.

My quads were tired today.. and yesterday too.

I came out of both of my first standing bows early. Just tired and lazy I guess. I will not do that again tomorrow. My transitions were good though.

My hip stretch at the end - I have to make sure that my knee is aligned with my hip -great.. just when I thought I was getting lower - she makes it harder!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment