Monday, June 1, 2009

6am PL1HH - Patricia - New Frog Towel!!!

PL1HH = Patricia Lowe's One Hour Hot


Whoa... Monday morning out of it! I love sleeping in on Sunday - but I don't like Monday morning back to reality. I love the sunshine though:) I couldn't do this in the dark rain! It was a good class. Patricia did a different hip stretch - the sitting one.. Ouch!!! Wait.. I will try to find a picture.. I can't find one. Basically - you sit with one leg bent in front at 90 degrees - square - then take the other leg and put it on top - square - my top leg is way up and I put my elbow on my knee to try to push it down and hole it for like 2 mins. The goal is to have both legs flat together and lay forward with your chest on top and arms forward.. and relax your neck. I can't wait till I can do this. I decided too.. in class.. that I want to have a WHEEL OF FUN! in my classes next year.. so we can spin it.. and then whatever posture it lands on we have to sit in that posture!!! YEAH!!! so cool!! DAD.. can you build me a will of fun???

OK.. back to marking journals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment