Monday, June 8, 2009

6am PL1HH - Camille - My most gruelling one hour ever!


Today was a tough class. I woke up hot. I closed my window last night because there was a truck vibrating outside of 711 at 11:30!!! And, I was too lazy to get up and turn on the fan.. I should have done that. I tossed and turned all night because I napped during the day!! I did that last Sunday too!! So, I had a fitful sleep and woke up sleepy.

The class was quite busy for a Monday morning. The usual suspects were there except for tall tattoo girl. I think she is on a business trip in SF. That is what I have overheard in the change room. I still don't know the other girls name.

Camille taught a good class. She is funny. Patricia is sick and she has been covering her classes. My back was still super crunchy from her killer Yin class on Saturday. I really wish I had a daily massage!! Hey.. Bali is coming up.. cheap massages!! I am going to get a million of them!! That will be my evening entertainment!!

OH YA!! My new yoga shorts ROCK!! Even the girl whose name I don't know commented on them this morning. YEAH! I love them. I don't know why I didn't get new stuff earlier. It makes class so much easier when you are wearing good gear that you don't have to adjust! I can't believe I am such a lululemoner!! I will never go back!

OK.. back to work! Mom's birthday today!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment