Tuesday, May 26, 2009

6:40 Ballet with Eva - New ballet slippers, lulu crops and top!

I totally had this barbie!!! She is looking as fresh as I was today in ballet!!
I had all new ballet gear today! It felt good. I am never wearing body suits again! The lame thing is, I still get the same correction that I have been getting my whole life. Why can't I keep my lower back from swaying? I gotta focus on that and keep it straight. It is hard to constantly focus on it though. There are so many other things I have to think about at the same time.

This class was pretty easy to follow. I think Cierra would have done a lot better at this class. Weird - because this class is a ballet 2 and the one that Cierra and I took was a ballet 1/2. I guess Danielle just teaches so many classes she gets bored so she is getting creative? I don't know.

Anywho - bed time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment