Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Patricia's 6am 1 hour Hot - 5 people in the class - You know it is a Tuesday after a long weekend when...


I slept a lot Monday - so when it was time to sleep at night I was not that tired. I tossed and turned and had weird dreams and woke up before my alarm. I was ready for yoga. There were not many people in class. There were the two partners in crime that are doing the 120 day challenge, two other girls - one newish, and me! I remembered during warrior 2 to move my upper body back - center it - as I tend to lean forward. For the yin hip stretch - Patricia gave me a box to sit on - cause my hips are tight. I got to get myself back to a yin class.. and just lay in those positions.. I have one pencilled in for Saturday - let's see if I make it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment