Sunday, May 17, 2009

Run to Second Beach and Back!


Oh no!! I think this how long I ran: 12.47 km in 1.31 hours. That must be right. Weird it didn't save right. It was the first time with my new sensor. I think that old one I had worked - I mean the old new one - just I didn't know how to reconnect it with my ipod. The people at the Nike store on Robson either are just not helpful or they do not know about the product that they are selling. I don't think I will be shopping there anymore. (ya right.. I love that store... ok.. no.. I don't when they did not help me out... ) Anywho, it was a great run. There was sun. I wore my jacket and ended up tying it around my waist once I got to second beach. I "ran" into Kelly Robinson on the C wall by her apartment. She was just finishing her run. We had a good chat - supposedly I need sunglasses. Hahaa.. then I kept running to second beach. I sat there for a while looking at the water - dripping sweat - then I got some water and ran back. I love running in the sun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment