Thursday, May 28, 2009

Leo's 6am 1 Hour Hot - He is new to this class - he did pretty good :)

I think Leo has only taught this class a few times. He had his cheat sheet with him. I remember when I used to write my step classes on my hand!! hahaha! He forgot to do the one where you grab your toe and carry your foot to the side and the standing bow but he added the standing bow in at the end. I thought tall, tattoo girl (weird that that kinda sounds like me too.. haha.. but it isn't .. there are two of us!) would have said something because she is always there.. (she is on class 104 - planning on doing 120 - two a day till she is done!) .. but she didn't say anything.. so I didn't say anything.. let him do his thing... maybe talking would have screwed him up more. He is so nice and funny it doesn't really matter anyways.

Anywho - it was a good class. He added a two minute plank at the end of the series and I think I was one of the only ones who held it to the end. (WE do that at school here all the time.)

I was bummed I missed Katherine's flow last night - due to traffic!!! But.. whatever.. I got to chill and watch TV with ian! yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment