Monday, May 11, 2009

Patricia's 6am Hot - First day with new Tattoo!!!



Ok - so, I was going to write about the order of the one hour hots - as best as I can remember. Here goes: (in paula language - cause I don't feel like looking up yoga words)

1. breathing exercise that starts with hands clasped at the bottom - reaches up and look up - bring arms back through the center in prayer position and back down. Repeat about 10 times.

2. Half moon with hands to feet pose - one set

3. Eagle pose that brings the arms up - bend over - sucking tummy in - don't let it hang on your knee - and reach your arms forward.

4. awkward pose - one set - assume postures are one set unless otherwise mentioned

5. standing with your hand on hip - hold your big toe and extend the leg - then bring it to the side - then bring your arm off your hip to the opposite side and touch your finger and thumb together and look towards them - opposite direction of extended leg - whoa!!

6. standing bow

7. standing bow that transitions into an airplane turned in arabesque.

8. tree or toe stand

then we go into the warrior poses and downward dogs. I am going to pay attention to this tomorrow morning and continue writing tomorrow.

I had a good class this morning. I was pretty excited about my new tattoo - thanks lil bro!! I didn't do the last hip stretch with the left leg bent on the ground cause I didn't want to rub my leg along my towel - cause I was all sweaty and I didn't want the ink to come out. No rubbing! No picking! It doesn't hurt at all today and the swelling is all gone!! YEAH!! OK.. bedish time - 6am comes early ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment