Saturday, May 23, 2009

6pm Yin with Patricia who thinks it's funny that my hips are so tight while the rest of me is so flexy... hahahaa - I don't see the funny!!



I should take this class more often. I need to work on getting my hip more flexible - ouch - that shoelace stretch killed! hahaha! I think I will make it a new rule - when sitting on the floor at school you must sit in the shoe lace posture! It will probably be easy for most of them anyways. The picture above is the shoelace - I can't bend forward or get my knees together! I am straight up and in pain!! I want to look like her one day!!

My sinuses would get all snot sounding whenever I held my head down during the stretches - but it was not blowable. As soon as I could bring my head up it would stop. That is not fair! It made me think of blowing my nose in science class in grade nine. Supposedly I grossed out Dylan. hahaha! The things you remember because of snot! ??

Lululemon is open till 9. I want to go and get a pair of crops and tank top for my new ballet outfit- and for my flow class tomorrow - Marnie is coming!! Maybe I can switch her over to this studio - and I can have a yoga buddy again!! whoo hoo!! Game on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment