Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Eva's 6:35 Ballet 2 - smiley!!


I hate my body!!!! Sorry mom.. ballet tights have a way of making me feel fat! I am going to be 35.. so what.. who cares.. anywho.. I couldn't stop thinking about that!! GAY!
Anywho.. Cierra and Alison are going to come to class next week. I don't know if they will be able to keep up with the jumps and turns.. they should probably do an into or level one class... hmmm.. when is that... There is a ballet intro on Monday at 6 - I will tell them and take that class with them.. even though I would rather take moe's Jazz which is at the same time. It will be fun to be in class with them though.

Maybe I don't want a bigger tattoo on my ankle to cover my star...

I wish I didn't sweat so much...

I am going to bed!!! I am happy... just.. I guess.. it is just close to my birthday.. and I am thinking about stupid stuff.. now I know why people get drunk on their birthdays... to stop thinking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment