Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Patricia's 6am hot - oops.. I got some of the poses in the wrong order.. let me make amends!


ok.. I don't feel like writing out the class order now. I did mess up last time too. The first exercise (hahaha.. I don't want to but here we go...) is put your leg up on the inside of your leg.. and try to not let it slip off.. so hard for a slippery johnson - then put your arms up and try to do a back bend.. at least look to the ceiling and try to look farther back. The other one I mixed up was awkward and eagle.. wrong order. Anywho. Good class this morning. Tomorrow morning Danny is teaching. I might go for a run.. but he is one of my faves.. I don't know what I will do in the morning.. cause I want to go to the flow class at 6. I feel like I have been doing too many of the same classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment