Thursday, May 7, 2009

Patricia's 6am Hot - I am Super SLICK rick!!


I am still sick today - in the chest and throat... no voice... but yesterday was definitely the worst day. I am on the mend!!

I used the body butter last night... and I was super slippery today!! NTS- no butter before a yoga class - maybe even two days before.. I going to get soapy tonight so I am ready for tomorrow. I made it work though with a few sneaky face cloth cheats - totally not allowed and during Patricia's class - she has stolen my face cloth before. I was laughing I was so slick though. It was obvious. If I wasn't such a sweaty kid it would not have been suck a slick situation.

Anywho - it was a good class. tomorrow I will write more about what makes up such a good class!! LATER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment