Wednesday, May 27, 2009

6am 1 Hour Hot with DANNY!! Good work everybody!


I had a great class this morning. I haven't had Danny in a while. He is always so nice to me. He gives me good corrections and always tells me that I am doing good work. I love that positive reinforcement stuff!! I was trying to focus on my alignment today - maybe if I can fix it in yoga it won't be as hard to fix it in ballet? Maybe... worth a shot. He goes through the postures a little bit differently than Patricia. I like having the change. I never did finish writing out the class order. I wonder if she has copyrighted it? She should - and sell it like Bikram and make lots of money!! OK.. off to school - collaboration day - quick day!!! O ya.. and the hip stretch at the end.. I am off the box.. and the left side.. is getting so much better.. I wonder if that has anything to do with the hamstring again.. that could be the right is that much tighter... hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment