Friday, May 1, 2009

Justine's Contemporary 2/3 at 10:30 and Jojo's Street Jazz 1 at 12:30


Today was a pro-d day... YEAH! I had an awesome day! Twigg and Riendeau came out to take class at Harbour with me. Keli was late and didn't make it to the first class - but she did get some nice shoes for her mom's birthday!!!

First class was with Justine!! YEAH!! I am always scared to take this class because it is out of my normal dance world. I found it challenging for my brain. I need to take this class more often so I can get the feel for it. We did a lot of rolling around on the ground. I did better than I thought I was going to. I didn't think I would be able to follow - but it wasn't so bad.

Twigg and I went to the V.A.G. to sit for a bit in the sun. The NON crew was setting up for their raise money for Rock Steady Reunion in New York.

Jojo's class seemed to be made up on the spot. He is hard to follow because of this. It was a fun class and polar opposite to what we were doing the class before. We really stretched our boundaries!!! He did a disco song that sang about sexy magic... of course! It was a simple routine and would have been a lot easier if he didn't teach so awkwardly... in other words - if he came to class prepared. I think this is something only a teacher notices though.

We got Subway and went back to the V.A.G. sat in the sun and watched the boys dance. Tom Micradu? How do I spell that??? Anywho.. he was there rapping on the mic too.. weird.. haven't seen him in ages!!

GREAT DAY!!! I love our little dance crew!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment