Sunday, May 24, 2009

Jordie? 12pm Flow - Whoa - what? Huh? Partners?


Marnie came to this class! YEAH! This was the weirdest class I have ever done at this studio. Not a good one to come to when I am trying to get her to switch over. I am glad she came though.

So, why was this class weird? Well, I had never had this teacher before and I am not used to his style. He talked about ... what was it.. shining? I think that is what he called it.. all the time. Basically use resistance he later explained because I was confused by his new terminology.

We did some cool handstands and he had some people demonstrate. That girl that is always there in the morning - with the tattoos - doing the 120 day challenge did some awesome handstands! I want to be like her!! No.. I want to be like me.. but I want to do good handstands! I think I might go back to his class again.. just for that!!

Marnie was having a bad day - so I am not sure if she had the best class or if I won her over to WHY. I will try to take another class with her sometime this week - since she has the week pass - maybe Thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment