Monday, May 18, 2009

Danielle's Ballet 1/2 class at 12pm - with Cierra!! Her first Harbour ballet class :)


This class ended up being way too difficult for Cierra - but she kept up and caught on quick. I was very proud of her. She thanked Danielle at the end of class and Danielle said - you made me work so hard.. hahaha! My right shoe fell apart - the toe part just kept unfolding until I had a ballet shoe flip flop. It was really annoying. I tried my toe undies for one exercise.. but just can't slide the same with them. I threw them out at the end of class. I guess I have to stop at Limbers and get new ballet shoes... sometime before Cierra wants to try class again. She is going to try an intro class next. Anywho - it was a good class - all sweaty - and that is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment