Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday 3km Steady (from Sat) - Week 7

3 km
15:20 mins
5:04 min/km
226 cals

I tried to get out of this run in my head. I had to get my second Hep B shot today and I thought.. oh I better just go home and rest. I yawned and I thought... oh I better just go home and get a good rest. I remembered my deodorant broke in my left armpit (and I went all day with an unfresh right pit - don't you hate it when those things break and there is still a good chunk left??) and I thought... oh I should just get my supplies that I need and rest.. I can add this run on to tomorrow's run.

It was a rough day at school today too. I am tired.

I did it though! I said... SHUT UP! I changed and ran out the door. I went out the alley and started running at Choices. I tried to tell myself to just go slow and enjoy this short steady run. I did. I ran to the aquatic centre and down to the C wall. I turned left and ran along the water. It was a beautiful night. I ran past LiveCity and people starting to go in and get ready for the evenings Olympic recap.

I felt a lot better when I got home. I had a shower and went to Shoppers and came back and had some soup! I can't believe I still have enough for three days. I guess I will have to make something next Sunday.. maybe try soup again??? Or... any suggestions???

No comments:

Post a Comment