Sunday, February 7, 2010

Saturday - 9km LSD (11)- week 6 - NEW SWAG!!!

11:01 km
56.47 mins
5.09 min/km
827 cals

My runpod just froze!! I hope my run still sends to the NIKE PLUS site!!! YAY!! It did!! Phew!! Check out my new stuff!! I went shopping.. and what I thought was going to be a quick trip to the states with Crystal and G turned out.. to be a long trip the states with shopping guru Crystal and faithful students G and P! They have so many good deals over where Crystal took us.. to Tulalip? Seattle Savings Outlest stores??? or something like that.. but I only got what I needed.. and then people watched/ napped on benches!

I got new running shoes - the same kind that I have already.. but different colour and about $50 cheaper!! YAY! I wore them today on my long run and no problem. I almost got a pair for even cheaper.. but they didn't have the sensor spot... I think I made the right choice! I like my new shoes!!

Anywho - I am supposed to be talking about my run! I had this question on my drive home from my run... do I do all this stuff and talk about doing it.. BRAG.. just to make me feel cool - is it an ego thing? Look what I can do .. what did you do? Oh nothing.. ??? I am so much better than you!! I am amazing!! I hope I don't do it for that reason.. but I think I do.. and I can't not brag.. 17km and 10 dance classes last week is pretty amazing! Am I crazy? I don't like braggers but I am one.. I hated herd runners on the C wall.. and now I am one! I am doomed to be someone that I hate? hahaha.. ok.. too deep.. interesting thought... go in ... go out of my head..

We ran down Alberni - to the C wall and left around it to the pool and across and back through the lagoon. I ran in the heard the whole time. That was my goal. To keep calm and hold my ground and learn to run in the heard. There was the little woman with the short blonde ponytail - really thick though .. grr!! - I kept to the right... and stayed behind her the whole time. It was an easy run - it misted a little but no big rain. My new shoes avoided all puddles and mud quite nicely!!

Hahaha.. when we are almost back to the store.. I thought.. I should just keep running to where I parked.. so I deeked up a hill.. then remembered I had left my keys at the store in the key box... so I had to run to the store anyways... grab my keys and go back to my truck.

Nap time!! Then.. figure out what songs - dances I am going to teach to my grade 8's and... my grade 10's :)

Happy SUNDAY!! Week 6 - Here we go!!!

2 comments: