Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday 4km Tempo - Week 7 - I am pooped

4 km
19:41 mins
4:53 min/km
302 cals

I feel tired and sluggish and still not into all this... I just want to sleep. I got home early - no dance team after school. The sun is shining. I plunked down on my bed and ate some Swedish Berries. I let my eyes sting closed. I opened them. I got changed and went out.

I walked down through crowded and closed to cars Yaletown and out to the C wall. I thought I would run left and see what was going on there. It is a zoo!! There is an expo of buy mes and millions of people. I had to dash right and left to even run. I am not running that way again. I wasn't the only runner that learned that lesson today. I saw about five other runners surprised to find their normal routes taken up by strangers.

I like this Olympic stuff though. It is exciting. I have to go and see Matt Wong dancing tomorrow night at 8pm.. or 6om.. he is dancing somewhere at 6 too. I have to find the spots. Maybe I will run by him and still be in bed by 8!

OK - the run. I ran a good pace. I tried to run fast but it was hard with all the people. I think I did well but I don't think I could run a whole race that fast. I was really tired. I felt like a slug. I know this is just a phase in my training and I will feel good again soon.

K!! No yoga tonight as planned. I am going to get some food.. soup.. and REST!

No comments:

Post a Comment