Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday 5km Steady - week 8 DONE!

 
Carrie at the Olympics!!!!
Peace Carrie!!
5.13 km
27:13 mins
5.18 min/km
385 cals

I had a great run. I missed the rain. I ran down my alley to the C wall and right - to the lit up tree.. Inukshuk area and back. I tried to go slow. I did pretty good. There were lots of touristies looking around and taking pictures.

I listened to Crimes and Treasons the best of 2009. It was very pleasant. I am going to listen to it again tomorrow - maybe I will get through it. It is the long run tomorrow. I am goin gto need to get a water belt soon... eww!! I might have to do it tomorrow.. maybe... I might just get some goo to try :)

OK.. have a great Saturday run everyone!!

This is another funny thing.. I thought while I was running:

You know... I was thinking... I would never travel to watch Olympics - so why would I want to meet this type of people? NOW.. I would travel to surf! Give me those kinda people any day! Can you imagine Vancouver with waves and sun and full of hot surfers... now that is my kinda party!

No comments:

Post a Comment