Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday 4*800 Hills

I thought I pressed the Nike plus thing on.. but I wasn't listening.. so I screwed up and didn't record my run. It was a great one though!

Did ya notice my first part?? I didn't put the ear phones in!! I was being social!!

I kinda had too. I was late - I ran into some traffic - but there were two sisters that were late and one of the workers ran us to the hill our group was on. They seemed to have been done 2 runs up the hill already. We did it though. The hill was called Pipeline. (That is pretty dope!) It is in Stanley park. It was not that steep. I did not find this difficult and that makes me happy. I enjoyed tonight's run but I understand that is just going to get harder.

One of our instructors waited for us and ran back with us. Everyone had left by the time we were done. She was talking about the St. Patrick's day run and how they do shots and run. EWWW! One of the reasons I am doing this is so I don't waste any more time than I already do .. drinking! Why would I want to drink and run.. although I do like running home when I am drunk... still.. that is just to get me home.. I am not just getting drunk and going for a run!!

Anywho!!! School tomorrow... sushi Friday.. then dance teacher meeting.. and dance.. then home for the weekend!! One more week till spring break :)

3 comments: