Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday 3km Steady - Week 5

4.59 km
23.05 mins
5 min/km
346 cals

I don't like the herd runs... I knew I wouldn't like herding.

This was supposed to be a 3km. Maybe I need to calibrate my nike plus??? Maybe I am not as cool as I think I am??? That sucks!! I looked back at the Chilly Chase and it was 10.48... hmmm.. I need to go to a track or use the km markers on the C wall and sort this out. I can't go around thinking I am better than I am.

I talked to one of the girls after our run and she didn't calibrate either and she got the same distance as me. She said that all she knows is when it says half way she knows it really isn't. Haha.. I was thinking the same thing when I was listening to the dude talk on mine. I was thinking.. hey.. he said halfway.. why aren't we turning around??? Wait...

OK.. I just looked back at our supposed 9km last Sunday.. and my nike plus told me I did 9.7km. We could have gone a bit over.. that is true.. but maybe I am off a half a km? I must calibrate and see if it fixes it or not... and think I am cool.. no it won't work anymore.. cause I know!!! DAMN!! Well, at least I didn't put two and two together sooner.. I had a few years of feeling like a super good runner!! hahaha!!

K.. food!!!

1 comment:

  1. P, I'm sure you run fast like a cheetah!
    Don't worry, you'll get to run with me soon an that will make you feel super fast!

    ReplyDelete