Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday 9am Hot with Patricia :) Finally BACK!!!

That wasn't so bad for a morning class. When was the last time I did a hot yoges? I can't remember.. maybe two weeks. I will have to check my blog!! hehe.. nerd!

Anywho, there were 7 people in class. I felt good. I mean, I even felt like I looked good. If my body doesn't get any better than this I will be happy to live in this body. Maybe it was the new yoga clothes or the fact that there were two larger people beside me and no skinny girls in sight. Maybe I am just having a good day? Whatever it is... keep it up!!

I could not stop planning my day in my head. How am I going to get everything done that I want to get done. The lame thing is, I will be so happy if I get it all done and if I don't I will feel guilty. Does this stuff even really matter in the long run?

Who am I in yoga? I am the kid who smiles. Who when asked where I have been I say I am so busy that my clean laundry is laying on the floor. (It isn't anymore... I put it away last night.. and yesterday morning before school I had organized it into piles because I couldn't stand it.) I am the kid who makes animated faces. I am the kid that will come out of a posture too early because I thought I heard her say change. I am the kid that will shout out an answer if I am sure I heard the question right. (because I hate asking questions in my own class and having a whole class of shy kids that won't answer) I am the kid who points her toes. I am the kid who sweats so much her hair is wet. On that note.. who sweats so much she has to blow her nose. I am the kid who interlocks her fingers the other way the first time so if I forget she will remind me to do it the second time. I am the kid that will talk to you in the change room and tell you you did a good job and I will say have a good day or see you later. I am the nerd planning on what to write in my blog about class instead of emptying my head to think about breathing....

Guess what??? It isn't raining!! C WALL HERE I COME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment